Ok, so this is where I am trying to find my characters. This is a new venture for me, although I do not know of a “proper” way of doing it. Like I said in my post, I do not normally write-up my characters but this particular fellow just fell in my lap. I wouldn’t be doing him any justice if I did not manage to somehow write about him and give him his own special place.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Funny Civil War - NYTimes.com nyti.ms/17ZGOYL 15 hours ago
- The Role of a Dictionary - NYTimes.com nyti.ms/17ZGGbN 16 hours ago
- Man Heavy D sure could move for a big dude couldn't he? fb.me/BqYH1PSD 18 hours ago
- RT @HellionMag: art/creative directors, strategic marketers, art-history, programmers & graphic artists please email production@strategein.… 18 hours ago
- RT @CiaraBallintyne: Call For Artists: RANT for $$ goo.gl/1lsr4 via @epublishabook 19 hours ago
The Zulu Nation Take… on A Blistering Open Letter to Wo… Nevea Lane on NEW RELEASE – Silver Bel… Vali on NEW RELEASE – Silver Bel… Nevea Lane on NEW RELEASE – Silver Bel… Kimmie Thomas on NEW RELEASE – Silver Bel…